Online Kalari Workshops
7 Day Online Kalari Fitness Program @ ₹2,600
Our online 7 Days Kalari Program is designed to teach you a daily fitness routine that you can follow throughout your life to maintain your body at a high level of fitness. For anyone seeking to kickstart their physical transformation in just 7 Days from their living room, this is the aptest program as it includes intense Kalaripayattu sequences with modifications for beginners.
- Small Batches: Instead of being another face in a huge crowd, small class sizes with a limit of 10 members lead to more one-on-one attention from the trainer with lesser disruption.
- Convenience From Home: Exercising from the comfort of your own home eliminates the need to commute, saving you time and providing a comfortable and familiar workout environment.
- Spinal Flexibility: This fitness program is meant to train the body to be healthy and supple. Consistent practice and application will result in improved posture and an increased sense of balance, with the head, shoulders, and pelvis in proper alignment.
- Weight Control: Research shows losing just 10% of your body weight helps control lifestyle diseases. You may have heard that diet and exercise are the building blocks of weight loss. This Kalari fitness routine holds the power to help you lose weight and keep it off. When the available glucose is used up in your blood, your body will resort to burning extra fat, increasing your chances for successful weight loss.
- Respiratory Health: Practicing Kalari offers several respiratory benefits. The rigorous movements and deep stances in this martial art improve lung capacity and overall respiratory function. Additionally, controlled breathing techniques in Kalari, known as Pranayama, promote better breath control, reducing stress and enhancing mental focus.
- Good and stable internet connection to do a video call (The classes will be held on Google Meet or similar software) – Wi-Fi or Wired connection would be better
- A device with a display good enough to see the demonstrator and follow the instructions
- Empty space of 10 ft x 5 ft so that the movements can be practiced without obstruction
- Please do not eat a full meal in the last 2.5 – 3 hrs of attending the class
- Ensure the flooring is not slippery so as to avoid the risk of injuries